Real Estate Law
Your Arkansas Attorney for Real Estate law.
- QUIET TITLE: We can assist with residential real estate matters such as drafting and recording deeds or filing an action for quiet title.
- TAX DEED PROPERTY: If you have purchased property through a tax deed or lien sale, we can help you confirm and clear your title so it will be marketable.
- QUITCLAIM: Quit-claim deeds are often used to transfer real estate from one ex-spouse to another after a divorce. Let us help.
- OWNER FINANCING: If you offer owner financing on your property, we can draft your mortgage, note, and deed.
- PARTITION OF PROPERTY: We also represent clients who are involved in actions to partition their property.
- LANDLORD LAW: We help property owners with leases, evictions, and other landlord-tenant issues.
Here are a variety of real estate topics to explore. Click on the article below, to learn more.
- Remove Ex-Spouse’s Name from Title of House
- Quit Claim Deed or Quiet Title Action? Does it matter?
- Landlord Law
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 6: The Damages
- Property management made easy! Learn about these online tools!
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 1: The Notice
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 2: The Complaint
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 3: The Hearing
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 4: The Writ of Possession
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 5: Execution of the Writ of Possession
- Arkansas Real Estate Laws
- Ark. Code Ann. § 18-16-108 – Personal property left on premises after termination of lease.
- Sale or Forfeiture of Real Property – Arkansas Law
- Sale of Tax Delinquent Lands
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-301, et al. Redemption of Realty to be Sold for Taxes
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-26-1122 – Definitions – Assessment of Property Generally
- Awarded the house in your divorce? Now what?
- Tax Deed Property Auctions – Montgomery County, Arkansas
- Tax Deed Property Auctions – Van Buren County, Arkansas
- Tax Deed Property Auctions – Cleburne County, Arkansas
- Heirship Affidavits – Arkansas
- Tax Deed Property Auctions – 2017 Auction Dates for Arkansas
- Tax Deed Properties in Arkansas
If you need help:
If you need assistance with your Residential Real Estate matter in Arkansas, please contact Deborah at The Hardin Law Firm, PLC. For our out-of-state clients, we are available via phone, fax, and email, to assist you with your real estate needs.
ATTORNEY: Learn more about our Attorneys and Staff.
SERVING: Cabot, Beebe, Ward, Searcy, Jacksonville, Lonoke County, White County, Faulkner County, and other central Arkansas areas. We also routinely serve out-of-state clients, who require representation in Arkansas.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
Last updated: June 13, 2016 at 19:01 pm