Your Arkansas Attorney for Landlord Law.
- LEASES: We will be happy to review your current lease, or draft a new one for you to use with your rental properties.
- EVICTIONS: If you have tenants who are behind on rent, or have otherwise broken their lease, we may be able to help with evicting by using the Arkansas ‘Unlawful Detainer’ process.
- MILITARY: Learn more about The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) and how this act directly affects Landlords with service members as tenants.
Here are a variety of Landlord Law topics to explore. Click on the article below, to learn more.
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 6: The Damages
- Property management made easy! Learn about these online tools!
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 1: The Notice
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 2: The Complaint
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 3: The Hearing
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 4: The Writ of Possession
- 6 Steps to Unlawful Detainer – Step 5: Execution of the Writ of Possession
If you need help:
If you need assistance with your Landlord-tenant legal matter in Arkansas, please contact Deborah at The Hardin Law Firm, PLC. For our out-of-state clients, we are available via phone, fax, and email, to assist you with your real estate needs.
ATTORNEY: Learn more about Deborah L. Hardin.
SERVING: Cabot, Beebe, Ward, Searcy, Jacksonville, Lonoke County, White County, Faulkner County, and other central Arkansas areas. We also routinely serve out-of-state property owners, who require representation in Arkansas.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
Last updated: June 13, 2016 at 18:59 pm