Arkansas Real Estate Laws
Read these Arkansas Real Estate Laws, and see how they apply to you:
- Ark. Code Ann. § 18-16-108 – Personal property left on premises after termination of lease.
- Sale or Forfeiture of Real Property – Arkansas Law
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-101 – Transfer of tax-delinquent lands.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-102 – Publication of notice — Fee.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-103 – Verification by county assessor.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-104 – Costs of notices.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-105 – Collection fee.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-106 – Recording of delinquent list.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-107 – Publication of delinquent list.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-109 – Redemption of tax-delinquent lands not transferred.
- Sale of Tax Delinquent Lands
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-201 – Publication of notice — Fee.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-202 – Procedure to sell.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-203 – Conveyance to purchaser — Contest.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-204 – Sales set aside.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-205 – Distribution of funds.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-206 – Void sales.
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-37-301, et al. Redemption of Realty to be Sold for Taxes
- Ark. Code Ann. § 26-26-1122 – Definitions – Assessment of Property Generally
Remember: The law often changes, and this website does not offer a complete compilation of Arkansas law. Each case and situation is different. This webpage is meant to give you general information and not to give you specific legal advice.
If you need help:
If you need assistance with your Real Estate matter in Arkansas, please contact Deborah at The Hardin Law Firm, PLC. For our out-of-state clients, we are available via phone, fax, and email, to assist you with your real estate needs.
ATTORNEY: Learn more about Deborah L. Hardin.
SERVING: Cabot, Beebe, Ward, Searcy, Jacksonville, Lonoke County, White County, Faulkner County, and other central Arkansas areas. We also routinely serve out-of-state clients, who require representation in Arkansas.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship.
Last updated: June 13, 2016 at 18:59 pm