The Hardin Law Firm, PLC
Your Cabot, AR Attorney for Social Security Disability and Residential Real Estate.
Clients in large firms can easily fall through the cracks. As a client of our smaller firm, your needs will always be a high priority. Your personal legal issues are important to you and impact your life. Your legal issues are important to us, as well. We live where you live. Cabot, AR Attorney.
Practical Legal Solutions
We help clients with the following legal issues:
Social Security Disability Claims
- If you have been denied for Social Security Disability, we may be able to help. Take advantage this free case evaluation.
- We also provide a Doctor’s Guide for patients with MS, who are trying to obtain Social Security Disability. Feel free to share this guide with your doctor, when requesting a medical opinion for your claim.
- We represent clients in uncontested divorces. An “uncontested” divorce means that the parties are in agreement on every single matter related to the divorce. This includes: money, property, personal belongings, etc. When parties do not agree, divorce becomes drawn-out and expensive. When parties are in agreement, the process will be fairly simple and cost-effective.
- Quit-claim deeds are used to transfer real estate from one ex-spouse to another after a divorce. Let us help.
Real Estate Matters
- We can assist with residential real estate matters such as drafting and recording deeds.
- We also help many clients with landlord-tenant issues such as eviction.
- We can draft the following items for you:
- Last Will & Testament,
- Health Care Directive,
- Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare,
- Financial Powers of Attorney,
- Special Powers of Attorney.
New Business Setup
- If you are starting a new small business, we can help with contracts, incorporation, and more.
Contact us by
or by using this submission form.