Clients in large firms can easily fall through the cracks. As a client of our smaller firm, your needs will always be a high priority. Your personal legal issues are important to you and impact your life. Your legal issues are important to us, as well.
Practical Legal Solutions
We help clients with the following legal issues:
Social Security Disability Claims
- If you have been denied for Social Security Disability because the SSA says that you are not disabled, we may be able to help. Take advantage this free case evaluation.
- We represent clients in uncontested divorces. An “uncontested” divorce means that the parties are in agreement on every single matter related to the divorce – money, property, personal belongings, etc. When parties are in agreement, the process will be easier and less expensive than when the divorce is “contested” for any reason.
- Quit-claim deeds are often used to transfer property interest from one ex-spouse to another after a divorce. Let us help.
Real Estate Matters
- We can assist with residential real estate matters such as drafting and recording deeds.
- We also help many clients with landlord-tenant issues such as eviction for nonpayment or otherwise breaking a lease.
- We can draft the following items for you: Last Will & Testament, Health Care Directive, Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare, Financial Powers of Attorney, Special Powers of Attorney.
New Business Setup
- If you are starting a new small business, we can help with contracts, incorporation, and more.
Contact us by
or by using this submission form.