The Hardin Law Firm, PLC
Your Cabot, AR Attorney for Social Security Disability and Residential Real Estate.
Clients in large firms can easily fall through the cracks. As a client of our smaller firm, your needs will always be a high priority. Your legal issues are important to us. Make the Hardin Law Firm YOUR hometown attorney.
Offering Practical Legal Solutions in the Following Areas:
- If you have been denied for Social Security Disability, we may be able to help. Take advantage of this free case evaluation.
- Learn about the steps that SSA considers to determine whether you qualify for benefits.
- Find out why you need a representative, and how much it will cost to hire a Social Security attorney.
- We also provide a Doctor’s Guide for patients with MS, who are trying to obtain Social Security Disability. Feel free to share this guide with your doctor, when requesting a medical opinion for your claim.
- We can assist with residential real estate matters such as drafting and recording deeds or filing an action for quiet title.
- Quit-claim deeds are often used to transfer real estate from one ex-spouse to another after a divorce. Let us help.
- If you offer owner financing on your property, we can draft your mortgage, note, and deed.
- We also represent clients who are involved in actions to partition their property.
Contact us today:
- Phone: 501-247-1830,
- Email: email@example.com,
- or by using this submission form.